Musée is Southeast Asia’s first interior design and renovation experiential centre – a comprehensive, one-stop destination for homeowners to see, feel and learn a wide selection of renovation materials and home products which congregated most of the biggest names in home renovation industry. This gallery-like resource library and centre aims to acquaint homeowners with the A-Zs in home renovation so that they can make informed decisions for their house.
Having debuted in Singapore in 2015, Musée has since grown steadily over the years, gaining trust from homeowners at home and overseas. In 2018, Musée successfully launched in Malaysia. Another significant milestone was when Musée China (Beijing) debuted on 12 July 2018, officiated by Singapore Embassy in China, Mr Feng Jianqiang.
- See, feel and learn about the renovation process from start to finish
- Experience the process of professional interior design consultation service.
- Meet our CIDB Architects and Engineers to learn more about the construction process (Malaysia)
- Explore a wide collection of building materials to help you make informed decisions before renovating
- Discover home decorations that hail different design themes
- Experience diverse kitchen cabinets and wardrobes styles and systems and learn about new carpentry innovations.
- Get ideas from mock-up lifestyle showrooms
- Browse a wide collection of home products to save you the time and hassle of visiting multiple places
The journey of interior design and renovation starts here. Walk away with valuable home insights and rich takeaways on how you want your ideal home to be.